GU-INS Firmware UPDATE Version 1.4
1. Better compatibility with various ESC on the market in addition to
GAUI ESC, Hobby Wing ESC, etc….
GU-INS Firmware UPDATE Version 1.3.1
1. Automatically detects if GA-608 Hexa & Octo Adapter (for GU-INS) is connected;
if it is, GU-INS is in Hexa/Octo copter control mode,
if not, GU-INS is in Quad control mode.
2. Better compatibility between motors and ESCs variations.
3. Prior to flights, examination of system status. When just powering on multi-rotor (500X, 540H etc…),
the GU-INS MODE LED light will turn RED first (and one can hear beep-beep sound from motors).
Pick-up the multi-rotor in your hand and wobble it in the air (all three axis must be detected by sensor).
Sensors inside the GU-INS mounted on the multi-rotor will sense the attitude motions and will change to GREEN LED light
(motor will sound ready beeping sound),
this will indicate GU-INS system is ready and the Multi-Rotor is ready for flight.
*Note: If after the above step, there is no reaction and the MODE light remains RED.
Please disconnect power and restart the system repeat above step again.
4. About Gimbal calibration procedure (step 9, 11, 13, 15, GU-INS Manual) having to press the SET button for setting confirmation.
Users can use the RADIO CONTROL Transmitter’s GO HOME switch to accomplish the same confirmation by flipping the GO HOME switch ON and OFF
*This is to avoid the shaking caused when pressing down on the SET button on GU-INS (note the original set button function still exist).
5. When updating the firmware (USB connection between GU-INS and computer and executing the update firmware), the MODE light will turn OFF,
when Firmware update is completed, the MODE light will flash then stay RED
(this red MODE LED light indicate system update is complete and is in self diagnostic mode,
please refer to Improvement point 3 above for the status light meaning and what to do next).